The Moto Marketing Podcast: Episode #20
Dale Spangler of Tucker Powersports rolls in to talk with Luke about all things content marketing. Dale has been a key component to the growth of Tucker Powersports’ online presence with creating engaging content. From social media, to video, to blog posts, they’re stellar at keeping the content interesting for their consumers. Take a listen to grab information on how to grow your organic content marketing for your business.
Topics this episode:
- The Video, Photo, and Blog Mix
- Your Audience’s Varied Interest and Attention
- What Works and What Doesn’t
- Adspend and Targeting Posts
- Targeting Our Audience, but Saving Room for Those Looking for Your Business
- Influencer Strategy
- Expectations in an Influencer Relationship
- Expanding Team and Content
- Red Bull’s Example, a Marketing Company that Happens to Sell an Energy Drink
- Cutting through Social Media Noise Successfully
Go to meetingwithluke.com if you want to talk about next steps during this crazy COVID-19 time with Luke. Set up a time within his calendar, and he’ll get in contact with you.
Send us your questions: [email protected] !Work With Impakt Media